- We are able to ship anywhere within the United States.
- Orders ship Monday-Friday.
- Some items within your order may ship separately. You will never be charged more for shipping and handling than what appears at checkout.
- We are not able to offer international shipping at this time.
When will my order arrive?
- Economy Shipping can take 8-10 business days to be delivered after tracking has been updated.
- Standard Shipping can take 7-10 business days to be delivered after tracking has been updated.
- We do the best to ensure your delivery arrives on time, however delivery dates are not guaranteed and there may be a number of unforeseen reasons why your items will arrive after the estimated arrival date.
An email with tracking information will be sent to you once your order has shipped. You can also track your package here.
Shipping Multiple Orders
Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be combined and will ship separately.
Shipping to Multiple Locations
Unfortunately, we cannot split up an order and ship to multiple locations. If you wish to send items to different locations, please place a separate order for each shipping address.
We are unable to change or update a shipping address once an order has been placed. Please be sure to check your shipping details prior to submitting your order.
We are able to ship most of our products to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses. When completing your Shipping Address during checkout, please make note of the following.
- The City must be entered as either "APO" or "FPO".
- The State must be selected as either "AA" "AE" or "AP".
- The country must be United States.
- You must enter your Zip code.
- Always remember to enter your full name, grade, and PSC or unit number.
Please note: orders shipped to an APO/FPO address take longer to be delivered. Please allow 2-4 weeks for your package to arrive.
Our customer service team is available Monday through Friday 8:30am – 5pm EST. If you submit a contact form over the weekend, our customer service team will contact you the following Monday.
- 11/23: Thanksgiving
- 12/25: Christmas Day
- 1/1: New Year's Day